Pictures of my beautiful students. There are some more floating out there somewhere... Please do find ways and means to "pass" them to me... Thanks in advance!
5 条评论:
匿名
说...
Mdm Low, you want the pictures of US? May I ask how am I supposed to sorta pass it to you? :D
5 条评论:
Mdm Low,
you want the pictures of US?
May I ask how am I supposed to sorta pass it to you? :D
MISSES & TAKE CARE. (=
CORRINE. :D
Mdm Low,
HELLO!
[:
Pass by your blog to see if there is any new post, but sadly nope! ):
Haha, do takecare!
[:
刘老师! ((:
its lisian. rmb?
how are you?
man i miss you alot! ((:
Mdm Low,
If can, could you pls tell me where can I go to get the software to type in chinese? PLEASE! (:
Thanks in advanced.
http://x-sweetstealer.blogspot.com
CORRINE! xD
Mdm Low,
Aiyo, you went to my blog but ask about Juyee. ):
Should tag something for me instead. ):
Haha.
& You havent asnwer my qns.
CORRINE.
发表评论