2007年10月10日星期三

Auld Lang Syne

Students I have been teaching when I first started out as a freshmen teacher(4 years ago) are graduating this year. After attending the first graduation ceremony last afternoon, I'm suddenly acutely aware of the emotional turmoil happening inside me. How now? Nobody to "provoke" me until the end of school term for this year. Nobody for me to nag at too.... All of a sudden, no need to mark attendance, no need to 'catch' students for improper attire and hairstyle, no more need to remind the girls to tie up their hair properly...

Now, I wonder, why am I complaining? :)

3 条评论:

匿名 说...

That's because you have started to miss us already. :D

匿名 说...

hello Mdm Low ..

Nuratikah MD here.
cher.. not need sad sad k?
there is always next year for you to start nagging at.. =)
cher.. thanks for the pen and encouragement you have gave me.. =)
cher.. you want the picture?
cher.. you can get it from my blog.. =)
here is my url..
iimperfextgerl.blogspot.com
xD
nuratikah*

匿名 说...

mdm low. we have all grown up and are no longer what we are in sec 2 where all of us so rebellious and noisy. thanks to teacher like you and the rest for nurturing us to what we are now. thanks a million. can i drop by school next week and i'll bring the compre i done. i'm really scare i get the same grade for O's chinese after retaking. =(

huiting